Shadowstorm Ragnarok

The final resting place of darkness and electricity. Seriously though, just a place to talk about game development, coding, and RPGs.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Oh, hi. (apparently I need more words in the title so here you go.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowfox

PostSubject: Oh, hi. (apparently I need more words in the title so here you go.)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:23 pm

So I guess I'm supposed to introduce myself...I like to draw, I'm majoring in fine arts so yeah. I want to make games that are m-azing. I mostly like to play RPG's like final fantasy, but I like action/adventure games to...or whatever Fable falls into. The games I want to make have to fuck with your mind, because it is no fun other wise (that isn't true but whatever). I guess if you want to see some of my art you can go to my deviant art page:

http://sanosuke-naisou.deviantart.com/

There isn't much there but I don't want to just post all the random crap I do. Oh and if you want to know what my sig says it is in tagalog(Filipino) so you can translated if you really need to know. On a side note I like Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ion Raven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi. (apparently I need more words in the title so here you go.)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:46 am

Woo~

Oh, hi. (apparently I need more words in the title so here you go.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1